CINQCARE Health Home
Your pathway to overall health, wellness and support
Are you facing health challenges and finding it difficult to get the care you truly need? If you’re covered by Medicaid – whether through fee-for-service or a health plan – you might be eligible to become a part of the CINQCARE Health Home community.
Contact us at (716) 247-5282
What is CINQCARE Health Home?
At CINQCARE Health Home, we know that being healthy involves more than just medical care. That’s why our care managers, who we call Personal Health Navigators, work with you to figure out everything that affects your health — from housing and nutrition to transportation and medication management. Then, we will make a plan just for you to stay well. We will also teach you important skills to help you stay healthy. If frequent emergency room visits or hospital stays have become a pattern, we’ll work with you to break that cycle too. We want to take care of all the things that help you stay healthy.
Health Home is a service
As a member of CINQCARE Health Home, you will be paired with a Care Manager (Patient Health Navigator), an individual who will help you navigate the healthcare system and access the necessary resources to keep you healthy.
- Lower Medicaid costs
- Reduce preventable hospitalizations and emergency room visits
- Improve patient outcomes.
Health Home services
A Health Home is a group of health and community agencies that have agreed to work together to help people with many health issues get what they need to keep them healthier and safer in the community. Each person who joins gets a Personal Health Navigator, who will work closely with you to get the services you need in the community. This service is being paid for through New York State Medicaid.
- Comprehensive Care Management – we build a care plan that revolves around your medical needs as well as the emotional and social aspects of your life
- Care Coordination – we bring together a network of care providers, specialists and community resources to ensure you receive coordinated care
- Health Promotion – we empower you to improve your overall health and well being
- Comprehensive Transitional Care/follow-up – we help ensure a seamless journey as you move between different healthcare settings
- Patient & Family Support
- Referral to the Community & Social Support Services
At CINQCARE Health Home, our mission is to transform health care by removing barriers created by social determinants of health in underserved communities.
- Two or more chronic conditions (for example: Asthma, Diabetes, High Blood Pressure, High Cholesterol, Arthritis)
- A behavioral/mental health condition
- Sickle Cell
No. But we strongly encourage you to participate. The Health Home program will help you with all of your health-related and social services needs, not merely treat a specific chronic condition.
You were selected for this new program based on your health needs and the providers that you use.
No, the Health Home care management services are free.
No. You will only be required to fill out and sign a Consent Form with your Health Home which will allow all of your doctors and other healthcare providers to share information on your health in order to plan and work together.
A culture of care
We take pride in knowing that our providers, who include doctors, nurses, Care Managers and Personal Health Navigators, and employees are committed to a culture of care – from delivering care in the home to providing other support to remove barriers to health and well-being.
We are building our culture of care by understanding our Family Members, their needs, and their care plans.